THE BARE BEGINNINGS
"You can't reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterdays junk." - Zig Ziglar
Welcome to Yoga Bare. We are very excited that you have found our beautiful community!
Be sure to check out our FAQ page with any questions or enquiries, if they are not answered below.
We have all had to start our yoga practice, at some point in our lives, and so we understand that sometimes things can seem overwhelming or even impossible. We want you to know we have your back and are here to support you and encourage you along the way.
To ensure everyone gets the best experience from their visit to our studio, we ask that you exercise mindfulness and cleanliness before and after class. Here are a few general rules for you to consider during your visit.
In the yoga rooms...
- Bare feet. All shoes are to be left downstairs in the space provided. Strictly no shoes are allowed in the yoga rooms.
- No chewy. Yoga Bare is a Gum Free Zone.
- A Mat, Towel and Water Bottle are all you will need to bring with you into the yoga rooms. All other items can be left downstairs in the lockers provided.
- Quiet please. Your yoga class is time for you and other yogis to check out and relax. Please respect others in the yoga rooms before class starts by maintaining blissful silence.
- Phone etiquette. Please make sure your phone is on silent and left in the locker room, before your class starts.
Booking into and arriving to your classes...
Our schedule can be found here, we do ask that you manage your bookings and cancelations online or through the app. Try to arrive 10 minutes before class to allow time for you to check in, meet the teacher and discuss any issues with them, use the facilities and quieten your mind before class starts. For safety reasons, we lock the doors at the class start time, if you are not here before then, you will not be able to access the building.
The heat can take some getting used to, if you are uncertain, we encourage you to try 3 classes, but please don't hesitate to chat to your teacher if you have any concerns.
Once again WELCOME! We look forward to seeing you on the mat. If at any time you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please speak up and talk to one of our team or send an email to email@example.com.